Mark Simonson started out as a graphic designer and illustrator in 1976 working as an art director on a number of magazines and other publications. Simonson was head designer and art director for Minnesota Public Radio (1981-85) and an art director for its sister company, Rivertown Trading Company (1992-2000). During that time, he designed over 200 audio packages, including most of Garrison Keillor’s, along with several hundred products (t-shirts, mugs, rugs, watches, etc.) for the Wireless, Signals, and other mail order catalogs. Simonson frequently did lettering as part of design projects he worked on. This was always his favorite part, so in 2000 he began his own foundry specializing in lettering and typography. Simonson now has more than 100 fonts on the market with many more to come. Check out Proxima Nova, Refrigerator, and Mostra.
Basic EULA Rights
- Basic desktop license supports 5 workstations.
- You may take the font software to an external service provider such as a print bureau, as long as the font is reserved only for the licensee’s project and destroyed by the service provider once the work is complete.
- The font software may be embedded in documents, such as Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), or Flash movies (SWF).
- You cannot share the font with third parties.
- You cannot embed the font software into a website or application without an additional license.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.
EULA highlights will be posted every Monday.