We can’t believe TYPO San Francisco Contrast is just around the corner on April 11 & 12.
Despite its name, the overall focus of TYPO is on design as a whole, not just typography. That said, we’re pleased the organizers added a Type Track this year in the intimate, 100-seat screening room.
More about the track:
It’s not all smoke and mirrors. Learn some of the secrets to creating a successful business in typography on Friday with moderator Carima El-Behairy, of P22 Foundry, and five speakers who will address various aspects of the type industry. Bring your questions, they have answers.
- 10 a.m.: Sean McBride, More Than Type
- 11 a.m.: Ivo Gabrowitsch, Let There be Extra Light
- 1 p.m.: Travis Kochel, Typeface as Interface
- 2 p.m.: Stephen Coles, A Typeface is a Chair
- 3 p.m.: Nigel French, Finding Inspiration from the Type in your Environment
Don’t miss this conference! Get your ticket today.