Founded in 1994 by Jean François Porchez, Typofonderie is an independent digital type foundry based in Clamart (France). Dedicated to high quality design, many Typofonderie typefaces have won prizes international competitions. Ambroise, Le Monde, and Parisine are examples of stellar fonts you can license from FontShop.
Here are some highlights from the EULA.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up to 1 computer at a single geographic location.
- You can embed fonts for production and internal use.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the font into a Website or Application.
- You cannot embed the font for Commercial Products or Digital Media.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.