Created by Nick Cooke in 1999, G-Type foundry creates innovative typefaces that are highly usable. Comprising of families with a useful range of weights and true italics, G-Type fonts work well in both text and display types. Check out Chevin, Houschka, and Sovereign on FontShop.
Here are some highlights from the EULA.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up to 5 computers.
- You can create a secured non-editable PDF for non-commercial use.
- You can convert the font into static images, vector outlines, bitmaps, and graphic files (e.g. eps, gif, jpeg, png, tiff) for use in logos, presentations, documents, and webpages.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the font into a Website or Application.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.