When you license fonts from FontShop, you may notice that some EULAs look exactly the same. Foundries that have the same EULA are sometimes related. Font Diner and Filmotype belong to this group and we’ll go over some basic rights that apply to both.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up to 2 CPUs.
- You may take the font to a service bureau for printing, but the service provider must delete the font after the job is complete.
- You may embed the font outlines for personal, non-professional, non-commercial use only.
- You cannot share the fonts with users that do not have a license for the same fonts.
- You cannot embed the font into a Website or Application.
- You cannot embed the font into Flash animations.
- You cannot create alphabet or letterform related products for resale.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.