Dalton Maag allows font embedding within their standard EULA, but the font file has to be converted to a web-specific format first. Licensed users can convert files into EOT, WOFF, SVG, and Cufón, as long as the file is produced specifically for the web and cannot be used as a desktop font. As a rule, 1,000 unique visitors a day to your website is equivalent to 1 desktop user license.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up to 5 users.
- Web embedding is allowed, but the font file must be converted to web-specific format.
- 1,000 unique visitors a day to your website is equivalent to 1 desktop user.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the raw font file into a website.
- You cannot embed the font into electronic books or magazines.
- You cannot embed the font into an Application.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.