TypeTrust is a font distribution partnership founded in 2005 by Silas Dilworth and Neil Summerour with the goal of fostering a direct and sustainable channel between the dedicated type designer and the devoted type enthusiast. Through cooperative self-representation, they strive to share and preserve their philosophies and craft for the long term benefit of those they serve and represent. Check out Breuer Text, Black Monday, and Reservation.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up 5 workstations.
- You may embed the fonts into a read-only PDF.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the font software into a website or application.
- You may not use the fonts for commercial products intended for sale – digital or physical. Packaging and other materials related to a product are not considered the product itself.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.