Suomi Type Foundry is a company dedicated to creating high quality typefaces. The company was founded by Tomi Haaparanta, who has been designing typefaces since 1990. Tomi Haaparantas fonts are already distributed by Linotype, Monotype, ITC, T-26 and Psy/Ops, and in January 2004 he decided to set up his own font foundry.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up 5 CPUs at 1 location.
- You may use the licensed fonts to create images on any surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the font software into a Website or Application.
- You cannot modify the font software.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.