CastleType, an independent digital type foundry, has been supplying designers with quality fonts since 1990. CastleType has a very diverse collection, including many art deco revivals, classic type styles inspired by ancient sources, non-alphabetic decorative fonts, as well as many CastleType Originals. Check out Standard, Carisma, and Goudy Trajan at FontShop.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up 5 CPUs at 1 location.
- You may use the licensed fonts to create images on any surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
- You may take the font software to a printer, output bureaus, design agencies, and the like, as long as the font is reserved only for the licensee’s own use.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the font software into a Website or Application.
- You cannot modify the font software.
See CastleType EULA
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.