Founded in 2004 by Rebecca Alaccari and Patrick Griffin, Canada Type has a comprehensive and popular library of typefaces that accommodates a variety of aesthetic taste. With a EULA that is easy to understand, licensing Canada Type fonts on FontShop is an clear choice. Check out Memoriam, Semplicita, and Ratio Modern for some fantastic examples.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up to 1 computer and 1 output device.
- You can create a secured non-editable PDF for non-commercial use.
- You can take a copy of the font to a commercial printer or service bureau, but the fonts must be deleted after the job is done.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the font into a Application.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.