Originally trained as a bespoke tailor, James Todd changed gears in 2009 and has been actively involved in graphic and type design. Occasionally working for P22 Type Foundry and Hamilton Wood Type Foundry, he has released his original fonts under the name of James Todd Design. Garvis, which is also available as a webfont, shows his attention to detail.
Here are some highlights from the EULA.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up to 5 computer at a single geographic location.
- You can create a secured non-editable PDF for non-commercial use.
- You may provide the use of the fonts to a third party working on your behalf only if they use the font exclusively for your work, agree to all terms of license, and retain no copies of the font when the work is completed.
- You cannot modify the font software without the express permission of the foundry.
- You cannot embed the font into a Website or Application.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.