Veronika Burian and José Scaglione started TypeTogether in 2006 after meeting at the University of Reading in the UK. The foundry focuses on creating innovative and stylish solutions to old problems for the professional market of text typefaces with a focus on editorial use. With a diverse collection of fonts, like Bree and Maiola, the foundry has become a household name among editorial designers. Here are a few highlights from TypeTogether’s EULA.
Basic EULA Rights
- Desktop use supports up to 5 users in 1 geographic location.
- You can take a temporary copy of the font to a commercial printer or service bureau for printing or viewing your document.
- You can use the font to create a logo.
- You cannot share the font with users that do not have a license for the same font.
- You cannot embed the font into a Website or Application.
- You cannot create alphabet or letterform-related products for resale using the font.
If you have additional questions you can always email FontShop’s Support Team for help.